Customizing Privacy Options of Your Profile
1. In order to adjust privacy settings of your page, use the Privacy button.
2. You can choose one of the three types of privacy options among Only Friends, My Networks and Friends, or Friends of Friends.
3. In the case if you want to hide the particular information from particular people, click on the Customize button in the related section of information.
4. To restrict a specific album from undesirable viewing, snap Edit Photo Album Photo Settings. Mark friends who are able to observe a particular album. Use Save Settings to finish.
5. You can also determine what information about you is accessible for a particular friend. In order to find out it, input this person’s name in the field named “See How a Friend Sees Your Profile”.
6. To finish snap the Exit button.
7. Snap the Save Changes knob when you have completed setting up your privacy options.