Search for Friends Using the People You May Know Method
Facebook takes part in finding your friends, showing you people from the high school, college, working place, and networks identical with yours and who have mutual friends.
7. You can see the list of possible friends on the Find People You May Know page.
8. Snap on the X button to the right of the probable friend’s name if you do not want to see this person in the list of Find People You May Know page.
9. Press Add as Friend in order to annex person to your list of friends.
10. Use Add a Personal Message in the case if you want to write him a personal message.
11. After this procedure notification e-mails will be sent to each of people you would like to add. After their approvement you will see them in your friends list.